1. We believe that the Bible is the divinely inspired and inerrant Word of God. The Bible, both Old and New Testament, is God’s revelation to man in written form and is without error in the original manuscripts. Furthermore, it is the ultimate and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe there is one true God, eternally existing in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit – each of who possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. Being fully God and fully man – He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born into this world through the virgin Mary, and lived a sinless life. Jesus Christ was crucified as atonement for our sins and was bodily resurrected on the third day. Subsequently, Jesus Christ ascended into heaven where He sits at the right hand of the Father interceding on behalf of the saints.
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit has come into this world to reveal and exalt Christ and to bestow the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, performs the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and indwells believers; and fully enables believers to live godly lives.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was separated from God. Furthermore, we believe that man’s nature is corrupt from birth and is therefore in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit.
6. We believe that man’s salvation is entirely the work of God’s grace through the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ’s crucifixion. Through faith, and not of any human works, God imputes His righteousness to those who trust Christ alone for salvation and thereby justifies them in His sight. Without salvation, man must otherwise pay the penalty for his/her sin.
7. We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ to earth in all power and glory, and in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust for eternal judgment. The just shall have eternal life with God (Heaven) and the unjust will be eternally separated from God (Hell) as described in Scripture.
8. We believe Jesus Christ is the head of the Church, and that He calls all true believers to spiritual unity. Furthermore, all true believers are commanded, under the authority of Christ, to go and make disciples of all nations.
9. We believe that according to scripture marriage was established by God to join one man and one woman together for life. Within the context of this commitment, the human sexual experience was meant to be expressed.